The club takes a short break from swimming during the Easter holidays. The length of the break depends on the squad you are swimming with. Please note the following times:-
• Leaners/Improvers –All groups finish on Friday 18th March except for Improvers 4 who finish the following Sunday on 20th March. All groups return to the pool on Friday 8th April.
• Skills/Bronze/Silver – All squads have their last swim on Wednesday 23rd March and return on Monday 4th April.
• Gold (Inc White Gold)/Platinum – Last swim and return dates are the same as for Skills/Bronze and Silver squads but there are two extra sessions planned during the holidays that matt will host. These are Wednesday 30th March from 6:30-8pm and Friday 1st April from 7-9pm
There has also been a revision to the training times as detailed in a recent email from Jason. The main points to note are:-
• A new White Gold session designed for the younger swimmers (12 and under) in Gold. They will swim on a Sunday evening instead of the late Friday session. For all other sessions they will swim at the same time as Gold including land training.
• Silver swimmers will no longer swim early on a Sunday morning but will instead have a longer session on Sunday evening.
• The Sunday morning session is now for Gold (inc White Gold) and Platinum swimmers only
• The Wednesday morning session for Gold (inc White Gold) and Platinum swimmers will now be slightly earlier at 5:55-6:55am
A revised session plan is can be found here. Any queries should be directed to Jason and his team of coaches and helpers. Any squad moves taking place will be notified during the Easter break.